A round-up of Efinity's development activity for the last two weeks.
We will share these updates with you in the form of comprehensive and succinct blog posts every two weeks. Links to all these updates will also be available on our blog.
What is Efinity?
The blockchain for NFTs, Efinity is a parachain built on the Polkadot ecosystem. It has NFT functions at the protocol level, allowing designers, game developers, artists, and others to supercharge their projects or apps at a low cost while remaining completely secure and scalable.
Hi everyone! There are a few exciting developments on Efinity:
- API work for Efinity Beam. The API work for creating and claiming NFTs (by scanning a QR code) through Beam is finished and is currently being tested!
- 1st Efinity Test Beam. The first Efinity Beam was created and claimed on the Web Wallet, a huge milestone for the development of Beam on Efinity!
Here are some other new features that you might find useful:
- Added BatchCalledFailed event, which lists the specific calls that failed when continue_on_failure is set to true. We've also published a blog post explaining what the continueOnFailure feature is and why it's such a game-changer! Read more here.
- Replaced force_set_next_collection_id with force_create_collection for increased safety measures on the blockchain.
- Added XCM simulator tests.
- Implemented orml xtokens for runtime.
- Added an event when a protocol fee is set in the on-chain marketplace.
- Added additional validation when a listing is created.
💬 From the Team 💬
That concludes this edition of our development updates. Make sure to keep an eye out for the next one. We’ll see you then!
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please contact us through our support team.
Looking for more developer material? Learn more below:
- Our technical documentation: https://docs.enjin.io
- Our other bi-weekly development updates: https://efinity.io/blog?blog-categories=development-updates
- Our developer discord hub: https://discord.com/invite/qVA6uDr2f8
- Our help centre: https://enjin.io/help
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/efinityio