A round-up of Efinity's development activity for the last two weeks.
Another two weeks has passed, and it's time for another update on the progress the Efinity parachain has made!
Most of these updates relate to already existing features, which means that the focus is on fine-tuning these features and ensuring that everything is improved and ready to use.
XCM (Cross-Chain Messaging):
- Integration with sibling parachains to allow EFI and other tokens to be transferred back and forth between the different Polkadot parachains.
- Progress with integrating USDT transfers between Efinity and Statemint. To learn more about Statemint, please visit - https://wiki.polkadot.network/docs/learn-statemint
- Implemented orml xtokens for runtime.
- Added XCM simulator tests.
- Added batch_set_attribute and remove_all_attributes as well as the ability to set attributes while creating the collection, allowing game developers to reduce the number of steps required when creating a collection on Efinity.
- Replaced force_set_next_collection_id with force_create_collection for increased safety.
- Allow TokenMetadata to be set in mutate_token.
- Decreased attribute base deposit, which means that attribute set calls on the blockchain is now cheaper.
- Many other improvements and quality of life updates.
- Added PermittedExtrinsics dispatch rule for fuel tanks.
- Added event when protocol fee is set in marketplace.
- Added additional validation when a listing is created.
- Runtime: Allowed the technical committee to execute all sudo extrinsic to pave the path toward removing the sudo pallet.
- Client: Upgraded all dependencies to 0.9.30 to keep up to date with Polkadot + Substrate + Vumulus frameworks.
- Beta version of Beam for Efinity has been completed, deployed, and tested, which means that developers are now able to create beams using Efinity and the Open Platform!
That's all for this bi-weekly update. Stay tuned for more updates in two weeks!
Our new ContinueOnFailure feature is a game-changer, and exclusive to Efinity. Find out why it's so important.Learn More
Thank you! Please check your email.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.